Thank you Dave. The tray bottoms were made from all the table tops. More confuzzlement.:D
For the top, can your wife make a nice sign with a nice quote to put up there? Or a double bit axe fastened to a piece of barn board hanging...
I find that just the pieces you have are interesting enough. There are not a lot of original forged items out there to be had around here. I...
There are so many directions to go but I can give you a few ideas. If you want to whittle while out, a pocket carving knife with a stout sharp...
Today I finally finished a commission job repurposing an old white oak dining room table into five serving trays. The table had been in the...
I've raked/shoveled a few times. Last time was in Feb of 2013. 3' drifts on the front porch roof. No roof rakes to be had. I rigged up a piece...
Wicked good Stin.:yes:
Sounds good. Even better having a buddy to share the craft with. Strike 'em good!
Toss the whole box in the stove. If the name is not copyrighted, I want to market a branded dog pooper scooper. It would sound like fun using it.
My set appears to have cast iron handles and a matching stand. I use the poker all the time, but the tongs practically never. The ember tongs...
Are you going to use the tenon cutters on the ends of the legs? The deer were popular around here back in the 1980's. It seemed like everyone...