Food Beer Sleep
Same with us for scouts. It was a good project. My dad ran the bases through a jointer to make them flat. That part was very dicey...
Pretty impressive when they were moving right along. Nice video.
Agreed. That would be interesting.
Some pumpkin pie fell onto the plate somehow.
You are bad influences. An egg and cheese omlette with a leftover half of a bean burrito from the Bell plopped on top of it. A little hot sauce...
...rigging up the lights.:mad: I should have done them in October.
I'm glad it is in new condition Dave.
Any pie? I just had pie for breakfast. Gravy sounds good too.
It looks wicked good. I never would have thought of that.
I am selling my Jotul F3, blue/black enamel finish. I have had this for almost two winters and put two cord through it myself. I am the second...
I have some Pennsylvania Dutch noodles. Homemade noodles sounds good.
Picking two turkey carcasses apart and turning them into stock. The in-laws even left some meat on the bones. I must have been good this year....
I understand what you go through for your job jet. Someone took out a fire hydrant with their truck down the street from my work last Sunday...
I worked for about six hours at work directing snow removal operations. I feel for anyone working the holidays, and away from their families. It...
Looks good. I still have to take the screens off the porch. Where did fall go?:whistle:
I agree with Scotty. Early axes were made with a iron pattern folded over and there was no poll. The sweep in the head throws me as mortise axes...
I had the same issue about two years ago with the F3. I added a key damper and used it on certain days. It did slow the draft down and I could...
Egg nog would pair nice with those cookies.
I used soft maple on one piece, but I found it tore out too easily at the end of a cut. I had to do so much sanding to remove the tears. It also...