Replacing the door is huge. I had an old single pane door out in the mudroom with an old aluminum storm door. There was so much heat loss that...
I'm offering up an assortment of wood for grilling/smoking. There are two cherry planks (12" long), two oak planks (12" long) and a handful of...
That's the idea. Smaller scale though. Good ideas everyone.
Batts up underneath and another piece of the foam board glued along the perimeter to hold it in place? Like a insulation sammich. Can you use...
Drop the flaming splits in the hoppah like mightywhiteys avatar. Pretty easy to figure out how to put the flames out. Turn on the bath fan to...
I've done the "sure honey that log will fit in the stove scenario" once or twice. Always have a plan on what to do for these situations.
That is a good idea too. I am just too stubborn and determined to call on help most of the time.:D
Loon, that is a close idea to what I am thinking, but on a smaller scale. I am looking at the idea of possibly using an electric garage door...
Here is the area where I just put the last cord. I could double the capacity here. I only have a 1/4 acre lot, so space is a premium. T posts...
A woodshed would be the ticket. I already have a few structures on the property, I am trying to keep it tidy. I can add a roof to the mud oven...
We will be watching it too. Great classic.
I stack in a few locations on my property. The first is under a covered porch. I can fit over a cord under there as it faces east and gets...
Stove is sold and is going to Vermont.
I've seen trees seeking sunlight through a canopy of mature trees lean and twist.
Same here, I had no idea. It also jogged some memories. I dug these out of the back of my kitchen cabinet. These were my granddad's, circa...
Anyone remember the guy from the other site that strapped small logs to his bike? I think he scrounged wood from downed branches in park near his...
Ford Escape. I can go real crazy and fold the back seats down to put more in.:D I buy cord wood. I have NG too and burn just over a cord a...
Me and a friend lifted it in. You should have seen what he stuffed in the back of his Jeep.
Sugar maple. Just an opportunist here when the situation arises. Best car air fresheners you can get, these rounds. It looks like we need tarps...
Nice job. I always liked looking for air leaks this time of year. Obsessed about it you might say. All those little leaks add up.