Pretty neat idea. Just be careful of using plated bolts and washers. It looks as though he is using a zinc plated bolt in the first video....
Thinking is the easy part, acting to get it done is where I run into trouble. Nice stack of rounds.
Stick to your ribs good!
Agreed. My wife appreciates it too.
I saw a little bark on the edge. Whatcha making? It looks fun and dangerous.
Birch? Working up local wood?
Planer shavings. Building something?
I have the book and CD. The book is a good winter's night read.
Art, I do believe that there are still a good number of carvers out there. My dad is in a carving club with a pretty strong membership. Maybe...
His luggage will be heavier when he leaves, grabbing those splits.:rofl: :lol:
You should get a room upgrade.
Beautiful picture of the hearth as usual, chief.
No one responded to it Razo, so it is yours. Pictures will be required!
Excellent work Art C. I have an unfinished downy woodpecker that I lost interest on, since the beak was pointed cross ways against the grain and...
Sander made it up the street backwards. Rotti- I used ashes on the walkway. It worked awesome. The rain will wash it into the lawn by days...
Street view. We are on a hill. One guy with 4wd dropped his plow in front of our house to stop him from losing it. The girl in the black car at...
Same here Jeremy. It was just below freezing overnight with low altitude moisture. Everything is glazed over with ice. It will be turning to...
Ha, trying to be a cart converter are ya?:rofl: :lol: Garage door motor with a long chain on it. Use the rails as guides and screw some Azek...
Gorgeous stack Dennis. Those are always a pleasure to admire. Where I have a small lot, I am trying to keep the wood along the perimeter or in...
Oh, that is excellent, nice and thick. I made a turkey stew with Amish egg noodles yesterday and had leftovers today. I have a few gallons of...