Hoping for a quick recovery for the Mrs. It sounds like she is in good hands.
Good thought. Makes sense.
I always see the ugly sweaters in stores next to the fruit cakes, light up ties and the mistletoe on a stick headbands.
Closed till the first burp, and then up one notch. Starting it the same way now as before.
My 025 has been giving me problems when starting for the past few months. I buy wood, so I just use it for occasional small scrounges and cutting...
Wow, that must have been a great ride. Nice video.
So sorry Gary. I hope the great memories you shared with him eases your sadness.
Pete, I like the electrical outlet box right on it. Very handy.
Nice table Pete. It is good to have space and a roof overhead. I'm just starting out, but my worktable is more of a stand that an anvil I...
Any immediate plans for it? I 've seen your stove room pics, the Kreg may sit for a while.:rofl: :lol: (I shouldn't laugh, I have a bunch to do...
I rebuilt the carb, new fuel line and filter on my 025 early this morning. Made slight adjustments on the carb and it runs real well again. It...
Welcome Nick. My buddy at work just bought a house with the Englander wood furnace in the basement. He is in the process of learning to operate...
Pretty nice work, and welcome. I'll be looking forward to your projects. Put up what you have, lots of folks will appreciate it. I could see...
It's my wife's birthday/Christmas party this afternoon. I made the yearly Buche de Noel for her. We cheated by eating the cut off pieces and...
I can't imagine what it smells like in there today. Awesome.
I want a hippopotamus for Christmas...:rolleyes:
Call it done. [IMG] I am partial to this one for some reason. [IMG]
Dominic the donkey. I'd rather scratch nails on a chalk board. Now I got it in my head. Thank you.
Or you can put up casing as normal, and cut wainscoting to fit butted up to casing. Works good if you are going to caulk and paint. Wood left...
In my opinion, sheet rock, then wainscot. Locally, building regulations require some sort drywall for fire code and then ok for wood product over...