Exactly.
Small red oak score at my brothers house today. Three rows deep in the truck. It was a heavy haul. I'll stack it and check it some in 2016....
The secondary assembly on the Jotul Castines sit on top of the inner side plates. There is a small, flat gasket that sits near the top of each...
Agreed.
Ford Escape
Today's haul from my brothers. All red oak, 3 rows deep, heavy as can be. It split like buttah. I would have stacked more in, but it was...
Unreal, between you and Pete.:bug:
I'd be happy just to even see the sun. It has been cloudy for over a week, if not longer.
Looks good Pete. I keep a can of powdered buttermilk in the fridge now.
Nice saw to have, a little jealous here. It made the 025 look like a toy.
I was at my brothers today for a while watching a professional tree crew take down 3 large oaks. The crew leader had a MS 362c that was...
At least throw some sawdust on it and make it look believable.:D
[IMG]
I came across this loon tonight that I made in 1993. I had it stored away since it takes up a bit of space when out on display. This one is pine...
:popcorn: It does no good sittin in a box...:whistle:
I'm a big fan of stock from bird carcasses. I add a few carrots, celery and onion to the pot. It makes the best base for soups, stews and pot...
I am thanking the person who sent it. Just being nice. Let's just leave it at that.
I shook my box to guess what it is. I hope it was not breakable. It probably saw worse handling in shipping.
Package received. Thank you very much.
Welcome. Lots of good stuff happening here.