This one has been stewing around my head for a bit. We picked up a flank steak and let it marinade it for a few hours. I split up the wood in...
I like it. It is nice to walk around a bench like that and roll it off to the side as needed. I have so much crap on mine, I am working at the...
I hope you can do it. Wait til you see what I've got going on now for lunch. I'll put up another thread.
I was going for the thin and crispy crust. After all the holiday food I ate, I wanted something light to eat.:D
That is a great story stang. Helping Buddy and his family is generosity that can't be measured. Just plain good stuff. Awesome.
I haven't fired the oven for a few weeks, and wanted to try some flatbread pizza. I have never tried making it before, so I learned a few lessons...
Also, I liked schlots Christmas alone post from the other day. That was on target too.
I think he is short on snow right now.
I don't know, butchers Christmas tree post the other day was pretty darn good. I think that it was appropriate for the season that hit home for...
Our condolences here too Jack. They have personalities and quirks that can't always be replaced. We lost my wife's cat a few years ago due to...
I always wanted a screen house with a small cobblestone fireplace and chimney at one end. Kind of like an outdoor living room.
Wow.
Dinner at the MIL's today. Nuff said.
Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all have a enjoyable and safe day. Let's remember the ones that can't be with us, or are away from their...
Good morning and Merry Christmas to everyone. I have already been up for a few hours, so I figured I'll put up what I received. First was a set...
I had the F-100, which is a nice little heater. It has a good sized window to throw heat out the front. It has limitations on split size and...
Spalted maple?
Truly a gift that can be passed down and used again and again. Nice work.
We never had cable. We have an antenna on the roof and get plenty of channels. We have Netflix, Hulu plus, and stream youtube through the hdmi...
Looks good. The mixture looks good, just enough to stick together. I'm due to make some soon.