Go for 125. Having to balance your price point versus your time and material can be tricky. Can you make some to mount on a wall? Maybe use...
We are sending our sympathies and prayers to your family.
Smoke ribs not cigs. Good luck.
papadave -I'll "like" your resolution tomorrow.
Finish the trim on the kitchen cabinets that I started 8 years ago. These things take time and planning to complete. I'll also give out a few...
Does anyone have the cottonwood species with the thick brown bark used for woodcarving? I'm looking to buy a box of it for my dad. Please pm me...
Almost all my recipes can be cooked in a regular oven. Anyone building outdoor ovens this year?
Will do.
I'd be in traction right now.
I had to put this one up. Our Emma was on her side, belly facing the stove. She rolled half of herself away to cool off. [ATTACH]
My clam dip recipe might have been off track then.
I'll submit a quick appetizer recipe until I can sit down and get some regular meals typed up here. I make this every Christmas and New Years...
Lasagna, no. Chicken parm with ground Italian sausage, yes. It was killer too. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I hold my hand over the end of the tool holding the battery in place by habit now. It was kind of surprising and frustrating at first. I am not...
What did the chimney guy find?
I received a Craftsman cordless one. When it is buried in wood, the battery vibrates out of it. :mad: Usefully tool to have though.
Oh jeez.
I use the one on the side of the lasagna noodle box. My wife makes the sauce, and I tweak the seasonings just a little. That is a great looking...
When you mentioned your insulation is settling in the walls, it makes me think of the "stack effect." Air leakage in parts of your home could be...
I'm in bro.