Cheesy Portobello and chicken pasta bake yesterday. I'll submit this recipe soon. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
So then welding in pajamas is a no go too? I learn tons here.
Shaaaazam
The Pats just woke up barely enough in the second half to pull that one off. Just barely enough. The last 4 seconds of the game was insane. The...
:picard::cheers:
Fire, food and football. Stove is going, making pub grub and watching the Pats. Kind of an ugly game so far.
This is after a few hours of forging using coal. It takes a few days to get all of the fine dust out of my pores. I do love the smell of coal...
Dad, dogs and woodstove. Three great reasons to be back.
lethal dose, l I don't know if this would work on a kayak, but I have used this latch and roller on my john boat and it holds well. The tension...
Here is a little comfort food. This is just a toss together recipe I made, so the cooking time is sort of a guess. Cheesy baked bean and...
The members map can be helpful to locate a central location by region. Anywhere New England, N.Y. and possibly PA. I'd chip in some jingle for a...
Oh wow. She's a beast.
Welcome to the forums. Nice to see another outdoor oven on here. Iron pony also has a nice set up with grilling stations. How many splits do...
I'm glad that Well Seasoned was able to help you on the specs and this stove. I have mine partially in a brick fireplace. I've had the...
Hey everyone. I've been off here for a few days resting from a sinus infection and working out in the cold weather part of my day has drained me...
Oh and there is probably building codes too concerning these.
Any thoughts on an in-line booster fan to push air up? Even at the grate with a boot should give you good results. Just thinkin' out loud.
Welcome Halligan. Smart looking shed and piles you got there.
I need to use the "bookmarks" more often, for those threads that I need to go back and look at. Welcome Mesquite.
Prayers and condolences to you and your family.