Let it be for $100! I have two of the earthquakes on 38 and one 45. They run good and are reliable and basically are not much more than a small...
26 right now. Loaded stove with some big white oak splits and a huge half round of black locust on the left. And split and filled in then cracks...
Were gone and had the stove going hard today. Got back at 630 and stove room was 73 and bedrooms 63 and 68. Running oak wide open with some small...
I think he is just saying he did not measure it and therefore does not know what it is?? Maybe I am wrong. And to the OP yes you are correct...
Thought it was finished last year or the year before
Why would you polish the base? And yes if you grind the base down it will change the timing as the ports are lower and open and close at different...
Y'all were way colder than us here in SC! Those of you burning locust. On your hot reloads if you have a few pieces of locust thats cooled up but...
Get you a cheap $20 electric space heater cube and turn it on when your back there on cold days nights. Yea you feel like its cheating but if your...
Work!!! Today is MLK. Its a holiday!!!
I couldnt figure it out. Read it about 3x and just moved on figuring you were "drunk" haha. Makes sense now
My little boy jabbering and the wood stove blower
My granddad had to go to one for the same reason.
Hate to hear that.
You must have an apple cause android does not look that way
Your weather app looks different than me or is that the mobile site?
Were about +37F windchill
Wait till you see his woodpile !!! And his fireplace in the room he added onto his house!
Dang shes good!! I dont know why I expect ed to see some jacked up thing but I hate to say I did!!
All y'all need to fill your oil tanks now!! Fuel is cheap. Had a logger tell me he just bought some off road for $1.25 last week!! I need to fill...
Maybe its been restored or repaird