I still think I would of bought a $20 wild thing. There actually really good saws for the money. The chinese saws are better design. The quake...
I still have a new in box 3814 I have put away! Anybody want a NOS 38cc earthquake? :-)
Yep I didnt really notice it in the pic he asked if we could see it..I thought I could see it but that was not a good pic. The latter pics and...
Didnt I read the 362 is anemic or a turd before porting?
I just about couldnt on my 22/45. At least one per mag. So about a 10% fte on mine
I can't believe e there still pumping those auto match out as many people on this non gun forum that have the same issue, everyone must have it!!...
Oh like those . I think they sell paint with things like that in it that you paint. It has serial numbers in it that you can trace back to u when...
They all leak bar oil like a husky. My 45cc had a carb go out. Even a rebuild did not fix it. I was going to total the saw as I was not going to...
That translation helps. It was lost on me what the price of coke had to do with this
What is tagments? About 5-6 months back I got cci primers at Cabelas for $19.99/1000 those were clinton era prices!
Its an oregon (for small poulan or husky depending on the size saw u got) bar and chain. Its worth $20-30 alone!
Lost me on the coke and buck 50 part?
They havent been that price in over a year. We bought them all :-) The 45cc 18" saw was like $40-45 shipped to your door.
My step dad and I both buy from Lucky13bullets.com( Lucky13 Cast Bullets LLC ) a year or so ago they started offering coated bullets he bought...
Yep I fear the election won't go the way most of us want and we will go through several more years of panic and because "She" has an anti gun...
Thats a 3.5 year old around here.
Well what happened?
Randy aka mastermind.
DexterDay had one he sold it to a friend and bought two earthquakes.
Tell him the 362CM is awesome and it doesnt need anything. If he insists tell him to send it to Tennessee to make it awsomer:banana: