Mike is not even that good! Haha! He gives himself up after a short while! This kooks to be long term. Its hilarious!
Nice!
My use is down as well.
That is hilarious. I didnt read them all. Maybe the first 6 or so. But this is deffinitly worth reading. Can't believe only two of us have said...
I suspect that it could either be a difference in rim thickness or diameter or wall thickness of the case causing it to expand harder and stick more?
Good point!! Do that and post. If you want dimensions of something and dont have it I may in my stash I can put the calipers to it as well.
I think what I tried to say is when I try and actually look I find or was finding at 6 cents a round. So I am not too worried about not getting...
Me neither:doh::heidi::loco: :crazy:
Yep. Fake stihl Fake husky. Fancy colors etc. All take some parts like 45-60cc and parts are cheap
Unless my gauge was busted I never had super high compression. I put the aftermarket dual port that Dex bought as well on my 45. I think I may...
I really like the 38cc myself. I have the 45Cc but it just doesnt have the same umph it seem? The 38 is one of my go to grab saws around the yard...
I get stuff all the time when I try at 6 cents so I essential worried
Rush Limbaugh again
I have cut lots of trees already with the quakes And dropped branches with tension on them. But remember this is a 45cc saw. I am not dropping any...
Cut there was not a 50 in the quake flavor. They do have them on ebay in other china saws. I think there 52cc actually. The big quake is 45. The...
When I go there it tells me I already have 5 of the CCI in my cart? I dont shop at gander or have hardly been to the site. I also recently cleared...
Yea I dont know where Remington is? They producing almost no bulk stuff I see? How can federal flood so much v yet there not around. I also have...
I hope I will figure it out. If not I may regift it ha!
I will take it since Boog says he no longer will.. I will pm you if your ok with that
Id still take it if Its not on the way to Boog. I can find someone to pass it on to I'm sure.