Is that a craftsman from Kmart? You better buy a tool box to hold all these new tools your buying [emoji12]
Is that a mixing jug it comes with?
I thought that you were not suppose to use the multi weight oil in compressors? Something about carbon on parts or something? But synthetic also...
This is a brand new HF compressor. It actually has only cycled once. I was wondering that if it was not totally broken in yet as well.
I thought about those but often I dont plan when I will use it.
Are two or three of those girls?
Plug in like a shop vac and leave running or an electric space heater when running it those will put a decent load on most moderate to small...
I just think its funny. It makes it even more funny if he is serious!!!
I figured it was a corner of the M1 forum or something.
I dont know if I would fork out the dough for one that big. I would think you could get a decent saw for that price !! One dealer I got parts...
Yep if there is a red max that size most parts change. I pulled the cat muffler off the 45 and put a non cat off a red Max on it. The parts are...
Thanks you had us guessing. Wasnt until wild west posted that I really was sure what you were talking about Or thought I knew?
Its 31 here . Got sleet yesterday late afternoon and have about 1" of snow right now!! Snowmageddon 2016
Yea its not like it flakes off or anything. The factory crimp die squeezes about 1 in 30 of them down pretty good you can see where it presses it...
He he you dont even have to. I can call you one and make it so you dont pay the fee ;-) If I had not just bought 4 oregon chains I might...
I'm pretty sure its powder coat paint. I know some guys do it with the HF powder coat and cast bullets their self. Missouri bullet company has...
Here they are.[ATTACH]
$300 seems cheap unless there junk bodies or burned out? Is this a joke? Bring them in where?
If you use friends and family option on PayPal it doesnt cost you to receive the money. Oh and this is a tempting offer!!