All you guys who want a chinese saw, there is a camoflauge Wild thing in then classifieds that looks new for $75. That said I think the...
Nice!
Thomas the train!
I think BL will outlast your burning years before rotting away.
Is that a multi trunk or a single that but looks huge!
The Vogelzang is at the farm house. It only gets used a few times a year when we go there in winter. My main stove is a HughValley 2500. Looks...
I have no idea what is means? U those go were talking about a record but dont see one there? probably because I'm too young I guess?
Good point on that explanation. I guess if I had that same 1/2" wrench on 20 bolts a day the shoulder would errode. I never thought about it like...
Even kobalt tools are very nice and huge step up from HF or NT. You can buy 4 sets of wrenches for what one Snap on costs!! I could not believe...
I was also talking about my k10 previously. I have that 90 ranger too. It squats bad. Not as bad as ling beds though.
Yea I have toyed with the add a leaf. I was thinking it had one but I think bits just the overload spring or whatever on bottom I also thought...
We were 24 this mourning. Took hours for the locust splits to get going last night when they finally did the stove was really heating the house...
Yea I forgot about that Dex. Those stupid screws are so tight. I couldnt get the ones off of mine. I think I blog e red one of them up trying.
I bet a stihl with a crudded up carb runs better with a china ebay carb!. Maybe better since there is probably nothing to do with EPA or anything...
The saws are free!!!
So it was your dave?
Yea the tools at HF today are really better than 5 years ago. But Yea if you use them you will return ratchets and sockets. Wrenches are good but...
What does the old drill do?
Nice tracked tractoe
That was the same DP muffler I put on my quake MM. Mine had the little tree on it though. :-)