I believe the earthquake is under the cover too. Thats why I bought it as well a working saw for cheap you dont care to toss around dont worry if...
I dont use mine that much but it feels strong...not like it is flimsy or doesnt engage right or anything.
I didnt say that cause I thought you thought any different...just saying yep thats the same saw...there all "chinese saws" just different clothes.
Thats just another chinese saw. Looks just like my earthquake just different colors.
The yellow one looks like my earthquake but looking at the controls and outsides thats all thats different in the two. Choke in same place. The...
No. You want Dirko or yamabond or....I can't think of the permatex or loctite numbers. The other guys will know it. It won't be till I'm at the...
If there china saws the internals are usually the same.
I have used that much and I'm in SC!!!
What does that last comment mean?
I'm using a progressive. I use the lee classic 4 hole. This was done with the keep 4 die set. I'm starting to love that factory crimp die. I...
I have another partial can with 44mag in it. Maybe only 100 in their. I slugged my marlin 1894 and it did not measure that big. Maybe its cause my...
Pretty much all mud tires now a days have a totally different tread design than the mud tires we remember 20 years ago. Back then they all looked...
I havent shot any but my step dad has lots. No buildup. Lead leaves more than these powder coat. The green does not seem to flake or shave off...
Here in this state if asked to present your license if carrying you have to show your CWP and inform them. One time I was pulled for supposedly...
Yep. They say the background checks are destroyed everyday. If you buy that...OK. but if you bought your gun or transferred through an FFL they...
Toy Story .
Let's see your pics. This is what almost 600 , .38s look like in a .30 caliber ammo can. I have about $68 in them.[ATTACH]
Hope u get it sorted outsoon
Hf always has Poulan pro I think. And there refurbs.
If my house was 49 inside I would be working late into the night to get that chimney installed!!