What does WWW stand for again:picard::headbang:
Why would you not want a hardwood pellet vs doug fir? I dont know not a pellet guy here. But I do know HW would probably have more BTUs.
"What could be better than watching a fellow hoarder buy a tool" watching gassifier open a gift as well!
I hope whoever sees this and will figure it out. Paul bunion knows who bit is.
Transfer is the ALuminim off the piston transferred to the cylinder walls. Not actually scratched into the cylinder walls
I am no expert but can you feel the scratches? Or is it transfer ? Some guys lost good videos of removing AL transfer off the jugs. Oil ....im...
The scratches probably end where ever that point of the piston stops? Yea bad tune can cause scratches. If your too lean there will not be enough...
50 right now. Threw some white oak , walnut and more oak in the stove. Set on a low slow burn.
He he. Totally missed that!
No its from looking up your name. Not like going to the courthouse and pulling your house data...I could do that too if I wanted. I also can youll...
Yea those are scratches. My saws dont have carbon and junk like that in the head. Bad tune, junk oil?
Well that explains why it looks exactly like my 38
And if you go to the right site. I can see your wifes name your address, home value. Its size and how much you make and your education level as...
Isnt that ridge suppose to be there? The factory has it right? I think it may have something to do with disturbing air?
The 38cc looks just like that one. I have both. See above comment as well
I just looked at the pics of the 45cc earthquake on ebay. That is different. It mounts to the wrap handle not a bracket like that I just...
I was thinking mine went into tue handle? I dont remember now?
You talking that spring? My pic did not load. But yes its substantial enough.
Yep blue Max is a red Max copy. Looks just like my grey earthquake but its blue :-)
How did those stops turn out? My cwp instructor was retired highway patrol. He said he liked seeing a cwp as he knew that person was a "good...