So is everybody leaving AS? I have heard hints of this.
It is only a 38cc saw!!!
Yea it does look way better. Looks like most of that was transfer from the piston. And scratched pistons can still run. I had a 372 that was...
99% of the time its under a shed so wherever the water is coming from is not going to wet the floor...that is if I havent fixed the leak?
Yep I bought from HL as well. Off ebay. I know the DP front cover on my 650 is from them.
You have to admit "Gunter from Guggenheim" was hilarious! "The land or real men" "044 is a real mans saw" haha
Yea. Every few months I get an update email.
I was in traffic. I looked and responded at the light. By the time I hit send I was moving again and could not look and never thought about it...
I need to weld some sheet into the floors of my old truck. One day. Maybe not. As long as it does not get worse I won't mess with it.
Thats awesome!!! Your good if you can flux core something that thin!! I have never tried worried I would burn all kinds of holes in it!! Maybe I...
Timber is TWO!!
Haha! Old Mike. Guess he found a saw forum where he is not banned! That and his forum of course ;-)
Try an easy out maybe? But I doubt that will work since its seized
That jug is toast. Plating is worn, looks like a rung may have snagged? I just took a quick look at a light.
I bever found one on ebay, that I remember? I bought one from Ereplacement parts. I swear they ordered it from china. It took like 3 weeks to get...
I didnt look at your links but a lot of the guys said those cheap tachs dont have a fast enough refresh rate and you have to hold it wide open too...
I bought a non cat muffler for mine and did a muffler modd for it. The screws I though on mine were either the spkined husky or single D style?...
Yea I know I dont think they mind mentions of other forums except one place...think they said no more mentions. But I see enough links and...
I thought about that. If I knee how to do that!: -)
No list that I know of. Just have to know your saw families. I would pull parts lists off ereplacement onnpoulans of same size and your saw and...