I read about a flour company that started using fabric looking cloth when they heard people were using the sacks for clothing. God Bless. I...
I could hear the blower fans (2) on the pellet stove speeding up and slowing down with the sound of the generator while it was lighting. Once it...
:picard:lost a filling last week or so and tonight broke off more of that darn tooth. Man, I'd rather have it pulled than go under the drill....
:eek: :dex: Have a blast if you go, I never went that far south, just Breck and ABasin.
What are you at Cash Larue ?
Yes!
I can't wait to see the little critters! Do recall a previous member here who's avatar was close up of a baby goat? That was SO Darn Cute!
Don't let the dogs around them unless they're unusual. Our Shep/Husky X went to the barn with us every night for years and they always wanted to...
Exactly.
Phew! Power came back on after a couple hours! Just 15 minutes after generator dug out and thawed under patio heater and started up, candles...