:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol: Laid or Layed :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I should but not sure we even get PBS anymore. Yes I did live quite near there, Not that far up hwy 36 from my childhood home back then. My...
Edit, it was more likely the mud storms from the draining lake that weighted down the snow drift on the cord.
Whoops, turns out an icy snowdrift pulled the heated waterer out of the extension cord socket. The water inside was frozen solid. Could have...
:confused: Here too Gas.
Cheesy movie week. First was a yeti movie, than a suicide one I regret watching, I didn't know he'd actually do it. Today, time warp sci-fi
He knows he's not welcome, unfortunately kiddo was on the lake beach with friend and friend's parents who didn't know. We talked with her and she...
Good point! I have her phone and laptop locked down pretty well through a service :yes: That said kids at her school have tic tock and snapchat...
Revival! This is day 7 or 8. Live stream. [MEDIA]
:confused:
:drool:
No worries, regardless we have to figure a different way. Our pellet furnace is just like the one DexterDay has in his purple basement pictures.
I'm sorry Takeman Family. Rest In Peace Buddy.
Casper, were you affected by this?
Horkn told the legal technical term for that, "Counter Surfing" :rofl: :lol:
I'm sorry, good luck with the sodium chloride eye drops. Both mine are pretty damaged from dry eye, only 30% of my glands are left, frankly I'm...
[MEDIA]
Marry the right woman and she will realize she did it and apologize then thank you for finding the problem (that she created) ;)
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Ahhhh women! (anyone remember that thread)? Ya, stuff happens nailed_nailer :rofl: :lol: