:rofl: :lol: We had a movie on tonight that had a short part of this song [MEDIA] Did a short boogie down and husband joined. Kiddo literally...
From what I read that is huge part. Appreciate the reminder. We have some boneless skinless chicken breast in freezer now that are obviously...
Egg, not your post as it's still there, your post would have been deleted if it didn't follow the TOS unlike some other posts here. Mods/Admins...
:rofl: :lol: Once I caught one of our pups that chewed up my highlighter pen. She told me she didn't do it but her beard and forearms and even...
Phew, barn cat finally came home tonight! Sure she was out doing stray cat stuff night before last but she must have hunkered down somewhere last...
Afraid I just don't know and mentioned some things I've heard and made sense for me and my family as we age. What I do know is my ancestors lived...
"not a lot" lol. Welcome, nice to meet you:)
Rest In Peace Soldiers. O7
:rofl: :lol: The best one is the little corded electric one I bought 15 years ago, because thankfully I never had to use it! Still in the box :)
:confused: [IMG]
Wind calmed :thumbs:
Thanks gas, afraid not, desert area no tap water and can't dig wells to water trees. It is what it is, idk with the crazy economy I'm grateful...
:bug:We've been in like a tornado of sand since early evening yesterday. Seems all the silt from the cove behind the house has been blown away so...
I see, much better picture of the situation. Sorry.
x2 buZZsaw BRAD
Depending on my husbands lower back we've gone through an entire 60 bag pallet from driveway with just the mfg'r top wrapper. TBH the only blown...
:eek: :p
I heard lower testosterone was is happening world wide. Couple things mentioned though we know there are more besides aging.... are processed...
<3
Do you recall the text I sent you of mine singing "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas"?. Just like you've warned here before she doesn't like...