Oh Larry I'm sorry. Not sure if applicable but my neighbors took a kitchen silverware drawer and he separated her meds with dividers (like whole...
I'm sorry Larry. We've had 9 dogs and the last two which you've seen, Blackie and Blondie have been hardest for me out of all (put them down...
:eek: :whistle:
Good luck to you eatonpcat and you Buttermilk !
So many questions left.
:rofl: :lol:
[MEDIA]
[ATTACH]
-21/72 Coop heater quit, frozen water. it was -6 in there so for better or worse chickens are in garage. Barn cat is watching them through...
Eeeeks GS! Do you not go outside then? We were super cold like 9 years ago and just stayed in the house except for getting wood. That news...
I assumed some place so cold that the snow comes down like sifted flour instead of snow flakes, and that your from MN, just never experienced it...
:rofl: :lol: Cute Gas! I was wondering what that meant yoops!
:rofl: :lol:Does that go on my ski pants and jacket? I'll try not get the Hawaiian Tropic on my ski goggles :rofl: :lol:
Good luck with the maters, Bumblebee is a great name for that species :) Do you remember wondering why I had sand dunes in my back yard that one...
I had a crop of blob snow drifts, the biggest ever, but currently a beach has sprouted on and around the blobs.
Comedy break: Men who drink Coca-Cola or Pepsi have larger testicles, study in mice suggests | Daily Mail Online SCR, let me know if you don't...
Are you sure that's not out in my neck of the woods? lol Stay safe friend.
We have similar here too. Boooo. Atleast our high wind warning is finally over tonight. [ATTACH]
HA! I recently saw that video clip of kids trying to figure out a rotary phone :rofl: :lol: