Lol he's not quite that old :BrianK:
Love the part when the guy runs under the falling tree.
And the bad guy is usually leaving once the barking starts. We just adopted a dog from the shelter and that was a big reason. Kids wanted a pet,...
Good thread here, I would do the same and dismantle the beep. But I also keep a ready gun so I wouldn't need to go for the safe. Dogs are also a...
Wow beast! That's a huge tree!
$160 is cheap for sure. Around here $200-225 is about right but that isn't stacked at all.
Nice!
That's it, I'll let him post a few pics
Jred85 is a new member here. Good buddy of mine, just helped the other day cutting up a maple I dropped last week. Gonna help get him stocked up...
Holy crap batman! Thats tall and my 3 yr old would climb to the top of that thing in a second. Love it
There are solar kiln threads here that have worked well for people in a pinch. Pallet Pete used one and other members as well. Just a simple...
I'm 6' tall and skinny. I tried the large and xl, both fit but the xl is big on me. If I wanted to wear just a hoody I would be going large but I...
She helped me pack all the orders and put all the labels on for shipping. Shes a good one.
Not as sweet as Dex's place. Trying to figure out where I'm going to hang it.