Bobcat with forks! No problem at all, I cut and limbed, he loaded logs and pushed brush into a pile.
Dont think this is as good as some of the guys posted but I cut all I wanted beginning of this year. Brought home enough to keep me busy for a...
You guys are all great! Jred85 stopped over at my house last night to hang out for a bit. He needed files and was going to buy them and I have a...
I got to try the jar of Honey that was sent along with my gift today. Great stuff! I love honey. mattjm1017
Wait a minute, I cant read your posts anymore. Who is this????
hahahahaha
I just blew the thread up with some recipes. More to come, I am typing a lot of these out from memory, as Scotty Overkill does its a little of...
Bacon wrapped Chicken Jalapeno poppers 1/2 cup cream cheese 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese 12 jalapeno peppers, seeds and membranes...
Ginger chicken/duck This one you almost cannot mess up. Bacon wrapped chicken or duck is simple, and fantastic. I have used many different...
Seans Favorite Venison marinade 1/3 C worchestershire 1/3 C brown sugar ½ C olive oil 3 T molasses 3 T steak seasoning I typically use a...
Fried Pickles 1 egg 1 C milk 1 T flour 1 T worcestershire 6 drops hot sauce ¾ tsp salt ¾ tsp pepper 3 ½ C flour 1 qt dill pickles...
Corn Mush (breakfast) served with tomato gravy 6 C water 2 C yellow corn meal 4 T flour 1 T salt 2 C cold water Bring the first 6 C of water...
Breakfast Braid 2 packages large crescent rolls 4 OZ cream cheese (soften) ½ C milk 8 eggs (put 1 egg white aside) 1 green pepper (chopped)...
Are you going to write in the name of each person so we know who's recipe we are trying?
Ok I was thinking any recipe, Pallet Pete can you clarify?
Welcome aboard! I think there's even a song written about XXL that was posted here before.
Cant wait! Recipes coming from me soon.
Crazy difference, cat is still well into active and glowing after an overnight burn. Engages faster and stays higher in the active zone,...
Im running on 12 hour cycles with mine, I can stretch it out longer but with little to no insulation I need all the BTU's I can get. putting good...
Jred85