For a long time we have had to take all phone and tablet pictures with the phone home button to the right in landscape mode or the picture would...
I have a corn pellet/burner and usually mix 50/50 when burning. Corn is cheaper but pellets burned a little better. So I ordered a skid earlier...
Curious on who actually said that a saw was their favorite to work on? So far I think all the comments on Stihl saws have been on what saw they...
I have a few older saws that fit close into that range. My most used saws are 026, 036, and 460 I love having all of them handy and the 460 is a...
Curious about that, DexterDay MasterMech you hear anything on that?
I love deep fried turkey, havent done any since I started smoking them though.
I'll get more for you, breakfast is always lacking in cookbooks
Great idea! One suggestion a friend said to me was to hang a few different signs behind it. Welcome to our cabin, hunters welcome, no trespassing, ect
Thanks, I need to figure out how many to make. Originally I was thinking 3-4 but everyone seems to love them, maybe I should make 7-8. Custom...
Missed a few points of yours earlier. As far as making it custom we can do a few things. The leaves in the bottom can also have switch grass...
They are from deer I've shot. You can buy skulls and mounts but not cheap. That skull on eBay would sell for $125-150 and the mount about $400-800
Each would be a little different, different posts and barb wire depending on what I can find. People seemed to really like the posts and a few...
Its close to the same size as the pic I saw on facebook. The one I saw also had some grass growing up around the post.
That's sweet, I've seen a few white deer in the wild but not many. That is great! I would be making a rug for sure out of that.
Ok so I saw this on Facebook and saved a picture wanting to make one myself. I made this one tonight. My wife is setting up a booth at a...
Thats a cool tree and support system!
That's so awesome!
Lol burn through them logs
I think they were close to 2 cord loads
It had been my 026, but the more I run the 036 the more it's becoming my go to saw. Love that thing!