Ok so Scotty brought this up and we need to discuss location and timing if we want to do another G2G. Last year was a great time and we had it at...
Maybe we should start a new thread and see who is willing to host.
Only about 12 for me
Dang I love a new cookbook and this one looks like it's gonna be flat out awesome
I'm going to see if I can snag my aunts salmon pie recipe. Made similar to a chicken pot pie and it is the food I most look forward to every...
Well we should start planning it now. I'll do it again, I have 5 acres now to use if needed. Or if someone else wants to plan it I'll gladly travel.
My first saw was a little craftsman and I cut down some BIG willows with it. Then I ran an ms290 for a long time. With the 290 and a 20" bar I cut...
Great place to look is in the classified section, you can post a wanted add there.
Last year during this weather I was dealing with pallets frozen to the ground and piles of snow on top of the stacks. I couldn't be happier!
I love the new roof!
Well 16 hours in, stove at 300 still plenty of life left on the load. I like locust.[ATTACH]
Still rolling this morning, I set the stove a little lower than I was with the oak and still had plenty of heat this morning and big piles of coals.
Good question idk, I could ask. I was just there yesterday and saw the skids but not individual bags. Lol I don't burn enough to know to look for...
I've been burning mostly ion oak this year, just the way it worked out. This year I have almost all good stuff that is plenty dry. Pin oak,...
Its 4* outside so brought up the good stuff! Locust!!!! Just loaded up the stove for the night. Looking forward to a good burn. [ATTACH]
Lol that's a good one!
'merica[ATTACH]
Some artsy craft shop, I think it was at a place called the flower shop.
Hahahahahah this is very true, yes she is on Pinterest all the time.
[ATTACH] My wife is making a few of these man cave signs. Complete with a bottle opener! I think these are pretty cool. [ATTACH]