Well, we didn't get the rain beyond the 7 inches we got a couple days ago. Yesterday and today have been cool and sunny. My problem now is a...
or this: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N7HTXCE?psc=1
I had to look it up and see what this fish is Here is one, non commercial catch [MEDIA]
That makes the hair on my neck stand up. Just poor service. I have experienced that at one time here. so I did take the time to write to TSC...
I wonder if that was a hoax.. I had someone put an add in our local swap rag (uncle Henry's) for a snowmobile at a ridiculously dirt cheap...
hey, Krooser, old leaf blower buddy! Haven't seen you around for a while. Was wondering if you got lost out on the road someplace.
I could see it becoming the property of my cats!
Ok Scotty Overkill, Here is another project for you in you spare time! [IMG]
Well, here is another cleaver use of a dead tree that has some character. [IMG]
This is Mt. Katahdin. Usually there would be a lot of color, but not this year, at least not yet. [IMG]
Donation and prayers sent. Thank you Mastermind for bringing this to our attention. Wishing better days for Adirondackstihl and his family.
Wow, that has to be a stove issue. My stove is way less work than any wood stove I've had and far less than my other pellet stove. Fill is once...
350 that is going to cost $$$$ to run, also miles are high esp if you plan to put a lot of miles on it. Good price, but again, if you are going...
Hamburger or chicken, either one is ok. Just don't put mayo on mine. Started getting them without the dressings and found out they taste a lot...
yes, and we had to pay the big bucks to be that way!:banana: :heidi::BrianK:
so very true! [ATTACH]
you will be more than just OK. Someone as enterprising as you will always have more cards to play. I hope you locate in a place that is off the...
Way to go. you are the same age I was when I retired. I got really sick for three months. once I got back on my feet, I went to work part time....
the cool aid is getting a good stove. Sure there are a lot of stoves out there. But getting one with a good reputation is the best tasting...
I'm into that senior group, and I have limited mobility. We have a p68. So easy to clean, not fussy about what pellet it eats. Good size...