The twin beds can be pushed together so they have their own foundations, but made up like a king so you are together. There is even a foam thing...
My adult kids raid my vacuum cleaners from time to time. they just take them! Their comment, no one needs that many vacs. They have tried to...
Yes, but like Garlic, not so bad if everyone has had some! Remember, "It's only a breeze from a gentleman's heart, that ignorant people call a...
we do the same. Have been having that for years. Our kids love it, but their spouses want nothing to do with it, and complain about the odor....
This was my comment to them: bad customer service. One of our forum members went into your store Friday at Quakertown. "I politely ask what brands...
I complained to TSC. Here is my canned reply received today. Hello Larry, Thank you for contacting the Tractor Supply Company Customer...
Just moved on to where the grass is greener in so many more ways. :thumbs:
[IMG][IMG] [ATTACH]
Nice FB page. Tells a tragic tail, but so true. I think Stinny's post about the Swiss would help you make your point.
:loco: :crazy:
I do believe in free speech is protected. I also feel there is a time and a place. This site is family oriented. Discussions on protecting your...
No, just google it and you will be amazed at how much this goes on even in very strictly controlled places. Multiple incidents in China is an...
Have a funny clip to share? Here is one I found this today. Seems appropriate with Halloween near. [MEDIA]
That's when a training collar or electric fence helps. I put one in. Keeps the dogs in the yard. They won't run through it.
Certainly offers another perspective of height. Well trained bird. thanks
[IMG]
:banana::fart::fart::banana::fart::fart::fart::banana::fart::fart::fart::fart: and :heidi:
It always amazes me just what those machines can really do. (esp. with a knowledgeable operator). that one has to be a heavy duty one to keep...
Just be very selective where you get fish if you live away from the ocean. We are able to get both fish, fowl, or red meat from a local market...
Sounds like the kids are growing fast. Needs change. Kids leave and you become empty nesters. Then the rooms change again because you need a...