you are right, I just don't know how it got through the firewalls, and other protections I have and then freeze the screen up.
Here ya go! There is a model for everyone! [ATTACH]
While on IE this evening, I got hit with a computer bug. It locked the screen up trying to force me to it the ok which would have launched its...
I really like the LED backlight, HD units. The color and the definition is much easier on my eyes than the older screens. The sharper the...
It is dark for a reason. Time to rest. :BrianK:
I ordered the $49 unit. I can hear those critters in my garage and that is where I have so much of my stuff boxed up. I think I'll set it next...
Is the the one you purchased?...
costly, well matter of opinion. I have had mice (or whatever it was) kill three car computers. Hundreds of dollars in damage. Any idea if...
??? Googled it, nothing came up
Car, not truck, or trailer! ugh. That domestic vehicle abuse! I thought you recently picked up a trailer?
Mine is located near the inner corner of an L. I have a solar addition that makes that wall. So the wind isn't an issue. Shrubs, fencing,...
I could envision that as someone's over the couch painting!:yes:
[IMG]
Why not set out a sticky trap. See what gets stuck!
Never met a diet I could like or stick with. Me, I have to make life style changes. A calorie is still a calorie, no mater when or how you eat...
My Bad. Should have looked before, but then, well, Ah, Hmm. :emb: I guess the pellet prices are not the only thing out of whack....
what pellet crunch? They are sitting outside everywhere around here. Tons and tons of them. Oil is low. Pellets are moving, but not seen moving...
Thank you for helping your parents. I applaud your efforts. I am glad you feel good about it.
[MEDIA]
yes, maybe, but to spout off policy with attitude is more than a bad hair day. I got hit with that a while back. Your comments was enough for me...