[IMG] Do you think this picture is moving? It isn't. or how about this one? [IMG][IMG] what about this one? [IMG] [IMG][IMG] [IMG]
Nope, you look at it and think forward and reverse, time it. works every time. Example. pick a counting number when you will think reverse,...
http://millionpictures.co/media/109/photos/561723e344838.gif
I wish when I started cutting, that my first experiences wasn't the way I learned. I bought a saw, and started cutting. No instructions, demos...
I was looking at the Scotty Overkill channel on YouTube and came across you RR interest. Lots of nice vids there on taking down trees, good...
plenty of bacon and cheese. That's a meal!
Respect for the dangers of operating hand held saws is as essential as the air you breath. That stats on the most dangerous jobs remains the...
95% efficient, $1.53 It won't stay there I know. Something will bust open and send the prices through the roof overnight. You can be sure...
Scotty Overkill and WeldrDave might want this one in their yards! [MEDIA]
Have you seen his feet?!!!:faint: If he can see his feet, he is doing ok. I lost sight of my feet and other body parts, a hundred pounds ago. :emb:
Maybe plant something else there. seniors like to see young trees grow. They will feel good about it when and if they leave it behind. Very...
In our paper, all classified ads for firewood are accompanied by a standard state law declaimer about what constitutes a cord of wood.
I've used a weather stick for many years. Very accurate. No batteries. Not imported, Not plastic. Not techy enough for some. it is sunny out...
I have reported them to banks, to commercial sites that were misrepresented but this site only's ID was a telephone number, so I went to a site...
My son and his family are now living here so we split the living cost. The TV/internet/phone is $150 a month with 4 tv's and whole house DVR...
What do you use for internet?
x2, I've been preaching that to the wife for years. We do use Tide. I do think it cleans better. Will need to try the vinegar thing for the...
Yes, they are trying, you are right there. What I don't understand is how they get into the computer to pop up in the first place. At least...
I am at a loss Adam, the page with the warning didn't show a URL when I did a screen print and copied that page, all there was on it was that...
[ATTACH]