[ATTACH]
Don't forget that you also have access to PM messages when you want to communicate privately. Be well.
I remember what it cost when I went, and when my kids went, now I have three grand kids in college. Can't begin to imagine what the cost will be...
So now near Texas is the Berkshire Hills! I used to get around too, but I'm a Mainer through and through. Boarders don't matter much here, but...
Just put the Advantix on my two labs. They have been getting dosed all summer. Fall is very bad until the Hard frost comes. So far, no even a...
After the 4th child, that broken sleep became my pattern for the next 30 years, Only now leaning to go to sleep and staying in bed.
About 38 miles as the crow flies. Seems he was in the paper about every day when he first got caught. He took advantage of other for years. OK...
Saw my niece yesterday at Tsc. She was buying chicken grain. She told me she had a hen who had chicks. Now she has 6, not laying yet. But...
Hum, meanwhile at another cement vault. "As a guitarist, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked by a funeral director to play at a graveside...
[IMG] Leave no pellet unguarded!
There was a hermit that lived in the woods near here. He lived there off grid for 27 years. His existence was supported by his habits of...
What a sweet looking young lady. Am I wrong to assume she is a lab? Wonderful dogs. Like to chew for the first two years, then they snap out of...
Wireless Security Alert System
?trail cam, that might also get taken unless you can really secure it. Some sort of trip wire with an alarm might work.
:faint:
Very good looking and piratical wood shed. Really like the roof. Looks like you had a few birds that liked it also.
[ATTACH] Patients and Wisdom!
Happy Birthday Giz. Hope you got a good dog bone today. Sams Club can make a really nice canvas picture from that photo. I had it done for...
Hi Geek I see you still have your Napoleon. Good stove, but for me, too picky. Also not enough heat. I switched over to the Harman p68. Not...