[IMG] [IMG]
Look what my son in-law got today. I don't know any of the particulars. I'm no hunter, but I am glad for him. This animal will not be wasted....
Shin Pond/Patten area. A friend of mine took the pictures. Most of these this fall are from friends. A lot of them with the water are in...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Wife is accustomed to the cable stations, and grand kids like the kids channels so we are stuck with the cable very limited over the air access in...
Very Very nice. Neat work. :thumbs:
[ATTACH] Ok, easy fix!
Thanks from prompting me. I don't cut anymore for physical reasons, but my son, who lives here now, does. However, he is inexperienced and...
4 years out from the injury. I've seen other spins on this. What I haven't seen is a story from the boy's father. That could have added insight.
Catch up time.
Or speaks to her. she is a social piranha. 30 min trial ruled against her. Seems the boy's mother passed away last year and there may be a...
[IMG][IMG]Today
I would think a tree climber might benefit from one of those drones with the camera on it. It would give you another perspective of what you were...
Ok, here is one, just a bit more modest. Looks like one any number of forum members could put together. [IMG]
yes, I also saw that, but we are central Maine, and only 20-30 mins. from the ocean. The reds are showing now. then will be the fading yellows...
[IMG]
Looking really good for a 10 yr. old big boy. Here is hoping for many more good times.
[IMG][IMG][IMG]
[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
Finally, some long overdue fall color: [IMG][IMG]