Wow, it sure is cold here now! Got way down into the 20's. We knew it would happen sooner or later and here it is. We had a weird snow storm...
When I had those issues, I exhausted about everything until I came to the fact that it was the ash pan door not closed and sealed properly....
Our "extas" go into the two drooling buddies you see in my Avatar! They are sure they are people, just have a very hard time waiting for their...
Yum. best way to start you Sunday. Our son had us upstairs for French Toast, scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, and coffee. Very good and I...
Dave, so sorry you got it. I tell people my story, but feel it is like whistling in the wind. Until they get it, they "just don't get it"....
You know, many years back, I don't recall anything about ticks. Fleas yes, but not ticks. Now they have taken over. I got Lyme s disease from...
Frost on the pumpkin this morning. Dogs went out, but were quick to want back in. At least we didn't get the snow they were to get in the...
I know petsmart has the Advantix. They also have Advantage from the same maker, but that product doesn't have the tic protections. Walmart...
I have a warm spot in my heart for labs. I had two chocolate Labs. One passed away suddenly (blout) at age three. I still have the older male...
That's early for you isn't it. I thought they interfered with seasonal interior decorations. Good to get it done. Just as I was finding our...
[ATTACH] Time to start packing up and heading for the hills! (not Beverly Hills)
Loon,Hartz Ultra Guard Collars has more poor reviews than good. I use Advantix liquid. but if you want a collar, this one has good...
Amen. yes, to escape it, and to be in a family friendly forum where I make friends, learn from other's experiences, have few laughs, and not have...
I remember the log runs. Also seeing many rivers full of logs drifting downstream towards the paper mills. When I was a kid, that was a way of...
I bought a small unit, enough to run a few things like the stove and some lights, but not the whole house. That was before things changed around...
What a change from what they had posted in July for winter 2015-16 and a contrast from the farmer's almanac. With lower fuel prices and mild...
You being in a tight neighborhood might have a problem with the leaf blower trick. If a neighbor sees that gosh awful black cloud, they just...
I like the dark green ones. They are heavy duty and last for years. The blue ones can hardly make the winter. I also buy the silver ones for...
Same place, I took this picture in Aug. [ATTACH]
[IMG]