Seems like you have the humidity in normal limits. Maybe she needs to be checked out by her doctor to see what may be her issue and what they...
Sort of like a messed up plate of food. Pay no attention, it will all go down the same!
And I would start a civil law suit if they didn't do something about it.
Wow, I'm impressed. Chocolate is toxic to dogs. Yours must be like the 100 yr. old man who says he smokes a pack of camels every day. No...
Are there any break away features to this in case the animal gets caught up on something?
Try this: Bag Balm Original Moisturizing Ointment | Dog Wound & Foot Care [IMG] Safe for pets. I don't know you can find anything any better.
That one isn't mine. The next one is. I'll pick off other's pictures when they post on FB. I just bought a new Canon with a zoom lens. Can't...
No shortage of getting desktop picture backgrounds. I change them frequently.
[IMG] Early this morning at my cousins home Litchfield Me.
Be very very careful what you wish for. Somethings are best left for the imagination.
So does that mean they can be topless in line at Walmart, or McDonald's? I've seen way too much exposure in those places as it is. In fact, I...
Handsome dog you have. Looks like a nice friend.
Must have been working for himself. Just think of the time spent putting in the taping and mud. When we did our do over, I thought that some of...
thanks Dave, OH, I think I found a picture that is from your future! Only you can make many dogs sit for a picture. [IMG]
I feel your pain. We did that right down to the studs, all the floor, all ceilings and every room. Even changed out some windows.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[IMG]
I took this off FB. A hiker took this picture this weekend. A view of Mt Katahdin. [IMG]
Molly, yesterday. Cool day, weather changing. She was sniffing the air. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I once had the intake blower get plugged with pet hair. When I had my Napoleon, the lazy burn always was an indication of poor air flow...
Cute, did she ever take to the catnip?