I took this one in Western Me.[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG] [IMG]
Good post. We all new those were accidents waiting to happen. The price point for those was low, another indication of being cheap. Anyone who...
I like the "Life, Liberty shirt. Need the FHC.com logo on there somewhere. Black with white lettering is also good. There shouldn't be any...
I have two saws, I actually don't cut anymore. I'm not steady on my feet. My son does the cutting as needed. Keep them both in good working order.
Having two saws is a good thing. Now you have options, don't have to stop if one gets dull or something else saw related tries to slow you down....
She is getting bigger every day! I am really enjoying the pictures of her growing up! So good that she has such a loving home.
I'm impressed with that job. I don't know how you get the nerve to climb that high. Any idea if the pool was put in when that tree was...
Fewer ticks this year. Last year was the worst. Found only a few on the dogs this year. I haven't seen any on the grandkids. Using Advantix...
Goes to show that she had time to react to the flash before the shutter opened and closed. This camera can catch fan blades moving.
[ATTACH] Trying out my camera. Molly doesn't seem to like the flash
Our town office gives that service for free, as well as faxing anything. I wish my chippies would meet that same fate. Grays are mostly gone...
Amazon, think LED and bigger is better. Prices are way better than ever before. I say LED because the color is richer, the definition is the...
This is a fairly good picture of Max, he is 8. Fantastic AKC blood line and champion background. But him, well, he is a champion couch potato. He...
This is a fairly good picture of Max, he is 8. Fantastic AKC blood line and champion background. But him, well, he is a champion couch potato....
I wouldn't be able to afford a home, car, or much else if I had to pay for the health care we have been using these past few years. I have...
[IMG]
That had to cost someone!
That is just funny. Good for you. Glad no harm done to the neighbor. You'll just have to suffer with all that wood!!!
I feel sorry for them. We had one big old boy who lived to be 17. He was a real scrapper. One night he went out, never saw him again. He was...
Your cats don't try to climb over the top?