Ours is a ranch too Dave. The roof here also needs to be roof raked up at least 4' from the eaves or ice will form. Same problem... can't get to...
If you try the snow coffee here in merica, like the Norks say we have, be sure to sift out any dog nuggets. Stains your teeth... :whistle:
No, but I did try that liquid snow though.
Had some old rotten stairs and scrap wood/brush I wanted to get rid of before we get the next snow tomorrow. Firepit is 5' in dia. Here's proof it...
Always watched/liked the show. Dan seemed like a real nice guy.
Definately go out with a bang... in fact, while you're still young, get as much bangin' as you can... ;)
One out of every 3 posts I put on here seems to be me admitting how I screwed sumthin up. That oughta do it... :whistle::D
:p... I need more coffee...
[IMG]
Happy Birthday guys... :saw::tree::axe::camping::fire:
Looks like a canon...
Sarah sure can write too... amazing voice... [MEDIA]
How'd it do compared to your neighbor's splitter?
How's it run? Looks brand new... :yes:
:popcorn:
The bottom half of the outside pipe is welded solid to the smaller inside pipe. When you rotate the top pipe, that 45 degree forces the top upward...
Well... you are a firewood hoarder so, there's that... :whistle:... ;)
Good luck TD. Looks like a deal for sure.
McDonalds and Burger King have used break away poles like you've shown IP. Usually were 4" outside pipe with that 45 degree cut, over 3.5" inside...
Is that a Michael Moore production? :rofl: :lol: