Ditto
I've heard of people using leftover pickle juice from pickles they enjoy. Boil and peel the eggs and put them in the jar with juice. Give them a...
Today's word gave me another chuckle.
Good morning, everyone. Mid 20's to start. Heading to mid 40's. Hoping to catch up with a friend for lunch today. After bringing some wood...
Good morning, folks. Another start with January temps. 17⁰ to start, heading to 40⁰. No exciting plans for today, except to keep woodstove...
..... if you keep gifs like this handy to post anytime, anywhere. [ATTACH]
Best of luck with the new saw!
The finches are changing color here as well!
Black locust puzzle pieces!
I'm all for keeping the clock changes as is. It doesn't affect me, and it provides me with entertainment twice a year as I read and listen to...
Good morning, everyone. Winter temps have returned. 23⁰ here. Not getting much above 30⁰. I'm taking dad to a Dr appointment this morning....
Thoughts and prayers to those who knew Kenis, and to his family. Stay healthy everyone.
Good morning, everyone. Temps in upper 30's at the moment. Going to visit mom and dad this morning. Be safe Be healthy
Good morning, everyone. Cool, showery day ahead. Temps in mid 40's. Looking forward to going to my BIL's birthday party this afternoon....
Done!
Same day? How about 20mins? My first post in here. I'll have to see what else I might have kicking around that's FHC worthy.
A leaf trap!
I'd like to see them go to someone who'd use them.
I have ~2 dozen of the older style canning jars, with glass lids and metal locking bail. I'm hoping to find someone in New England that would...
Good morning, everyone. Mid 30s and overcast to start. Heading to mid 60's. I'll be running a few errands today. Be safe Be healthy