Good morning, everyone. Just below freezing and overcast. Showers later this afternoon, 50's. I'm hoping to move some wood around. The...
Well.... it looks like it still has newish branches up top and that it leafed out last year. So, my guess will be 4/15/23 18:30hrs. A good...
Exactly my thought! :thumbs:
Looking good. What do you use for a chipper?
No date yet. She's got 1 bid and waiting on a second. We'll see what kind of log pile that's created and go from there. Thanks! There's been...
Were they all out of 3-stage machines? :cool:
Unfortunately, I've not been able to do much more with this wood, at MY SIL's. It's still there until I'm able to deal with it. Additionally,...
Sounds like you could use another pair of gloves, or three.
This ^^^
Good morning, everyone. Mid 30's to start. Heading to 50, and sunny. A little this-n-that today. Be safe Be healthy
Nice story!
Agreed I don't recall Sting and Springsteen having big hair
Long list there Frampton Styx Journey Pink Floyd Aerosmith On and on..
Good morning, everyone. Warm to start. 55⁰ and foggy. Showers this morning. Funny how the same coffee can taste different on aby given day....
Welcome back, Mols!
I hesitantly offer..... Would there be a "red dress" episode?:cool:
Close. Maybe 10.5 hrs each.
Good morning, everyone. 38⁰ to start. Heading to low 60's, overcast. Rain overnight. We're taking my folks for chest xrays this morning,...
The wrist is OK, unless I twist or grab something in the wrong way. Another 3 weeks before I go back. The hurts more. Limited range of motion....
Don't slip on it. I hear slipping on black ice is highly overrated.:whistle: