People can practice in ~9/10 months, for 2 years out.
It's getting dicey every time he heads for the bathroom. :cool:
[ATTACH] chord /kôrd/ noun a group of (typically three or more) notes sounded together, as a basis of harmony. "the triumphal opening chords"...
Electric trolling motor?
What kind of tape? Not sure hot hot that connection gets, but I'd think plumber's tape should fill any extra space. [ATTACH]
Good morning, everyone. Another dreary, overcast, showery day. 40's and 50's. Dealing with indoor things today. Be safe Be healthy
:bug:
If more than 1 cord, it's not by much.
Good morning, folks. Low 40's and showery. Not much improvement through the day. Raw day ahead. I lit off a fire I built yesterday. Chasing...
Nice effort! To whom are the deliveries made?
Good morning, everyone. Another nice day today. Getting up to 60s, but overcast. Mid-30's and clear to start. A this-n-that day ahead. Be...
Hmmm.., a nail you say. Hmmmm..
The run stop switch was in the off/stop position?
:popcorn::coldone:
Looks like EAB trails, under ash bark.
I sliced up a water bed mattress that a buddy was replacing. The 4 pieces have been covering wood for ~5yrs. They get real stiff in cold temps.
Good morning, everyone. Another nice day ahead. Mid-30's now and clear. Temps heading into the 50's. Efforts have been underway in regards...
Well, it was time to move the ash splits I made a couple of months ago. [ATTACH] The right third decided to jump into the snow. I had a rack...
If you could get something between them and using a come-along, at a distance, giving the cut one a good tug might pop it free. Emphasis on...
Sounds like a good day for soup.