The vampires called black flies will be making their appearance, most any day now
Lots of gnarly crotch pieces there. Noodling to the rescue!
There's BL laying horizontal all around the area.
I've been driving past this blow down for a few days [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, everyone. Mid-40's and clear. Heading to mid-50's and sunny. nice day ahead. Going to do some shopping today and continue to...
I have several white birch logs that I keep around the stove. I put some in the stove during the summer just to get rid of the black hole of the...
Cheerleader Brad! Cheering on BL collecting all over the site! :thumbs:
These pieces must have moved themselves. [ATTACH] The pieces around the tree have been there for a few months. They're sitting on dirt. I...
Well..... it's a start! :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
Welcome to the club, Mr Fudd. Too bad your region has only a few species. Happy scrounging and hoard on!
Still winter up there. Spring should be arriving soon for you.
Amen to that. And, icy driveways! :whistle:
Sorry to hear it. My nights are also short, usually. If I can get 7hrs of sleep, I feel lucky. I fall asleep ok. Biological activity about...
Good morning, everyone. Mid 40's and clear. Temps going up a bit, with showers later. We're catching up with some friends and family today....
I do believe they would frown upon having those trees felled. They border a golf course.
Brewster. The stuff is growing everywhere around here. Vehicle space will dictate how much comes home with me. Some that's cut, has evidence...
If you sell it, they will buy.
So, my wife and I are down on Cape Cod. I look out the window and all I can do is shake my head. buZZsaw BRAD ?? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Nah.......
No fun. I hope they subside quickly.
Good morning, everyone. No snow here, just plenty of rain. Upper 40's, showery. It's supposed to clear and become sunny. Going for a ride...