My left hand is fine. So is Brad's right hand. I guess we could paddle in a straight line.
Well... I did leave a few pieces for the next person. [ATTACH]
Not so sunny today. So, I headed off to walk a beach. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I found a couple pieces of sea glass. My SIL collects it....
The wrist is what it is. I go back to Dr Hand, next Thursday. It'll be 7 weeks 4th at the cast was put on. It hurts if I twist it the wrong...
Good morning, everyone. Mid 50's and overcast. Chance of showers. I'll see what the day has in store for me. Be safe Be healthy
Life happens. Sometimes, a split second. Sorry to hear life happened to you. I hope your healing goes quickly
Lick it. See if it's sweet. :cool:
There were four of these just outside our windows. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Now these are interested in the BL [ATTACH] [ATTACH] There were 4 in total. We saw a tom earlier this morning.
Nicely done! Be careful.
Good morning, everyone. Mid-40's and clear. Heading to low-60's and sunny. No plans except to enjoy the day.
He's related to Hellboy.
Here's a nice patch. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Off the ground and shedding bark.
We get to the Cape multiple times a year. It doesn’t take long to figure out which roads to take and which to avoid. In Woods Hole, we avoid...
Thoughts? I think your bagel looks lonely. :cool: Nice place to relax. Turntable, eh? Nice. The stove will dry out any wood in those speakers.
Good morning, everyone. 50⁰, overcast and showery. It's supposed to clear and get yo the mid-60's. We'll be heading out to breakfast a little...
A little dive of a place in Orleans. Not much to look at, but clean and decent food,
No pictures of BL today. But, a few pictures while in Chatham. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] No idea what kind of planes these are,...
Good morning, everyone. Low 40's and clear to start. Heading to low 60's and sunny. Should be a nice day to do some walking. Be safe Be healthy
Beefy looking!