If the janking doesn't work, I'd carefully nibble my way up the trunk, expecting the top to slide back towards the stump with each nibble. I'd...
Good morning, members. Mid-40's and clear. Heading to mid-60's and sunny. I'm hoping to be at my SIL's tomorrow. A friend will be getting...
Nice looking rounds. And, nice looking woods. :salute: You have an area that looks to be more deciduous than conifer. Most of your region...
No itch, which surprised me. PT evaluation, next Wednesday.
Ummmm. :eek:
Skin flaking all over the place. Looking forward to a shower without needing to cover the arm with a plastic bag to keep a cast dry. :thumbs:
Good morning, members. Just above freezing, clear, bright moon. Heading to 60⁰ and sunny. Looking forward to a shower without needing to...
Wow. You sound grumpy. :rofl: :lol:
Gravity sux.
Tulips are up. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] So is the rhubarb [ATTACH]
Wait...... size does matter?:cool:
Thanks for the good thoughts. Wrist is fine. Cast removed. PT being scheduled. It'll still be some time before full wooding for me.
The cast was removed. I have it. :yes: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Xrays showed bone knitting and nothing unexpected. Now I have this to wear when...
I was fortunate to be employed when 401k's and IRA's were first started. Friends said they'd doubt SS would be of any assistance and the pre-tax...
Good morning, members. Mid-30's, clear with bright moon. Heading to mid-50's and sunny. Finally, I go back to Dr Hand this morning. The...
Everyone's woodyard is gaining in value by the day.
It's been almost 2 months for me.
Weight of the load, or, load and trailer? If both, then my guess is 1800 lbs.
800lbs
Good morning, folks. Mid 40's and heavy sideways rain. Clearing and low 50's later. Indoor activities this morning. Possibly lunch with a...