Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to big t double & Dan-H & No Drama Lama & obigyard & poor_rambler & Todd Hall & Vintagesaw
Thanks. It was a quiet day here. Wet but no rain.
It does look quite barren. It would be quite hard to not see the sunshine a lot. Makes you appreciate the people that settled and stayed in the...
We had a very nice Christmas day with Mom and Zoomed with the rest the family. Got to see the grandkids open their presents from us. Grandpa...
Thank you. Pretty quiet here today.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Beau Nunn & bobnthedogs & Firelunatic79 & gray_59 & Indira52J & Jeff123 & koda038 & prythus & Stumpy75 &...
We did. Saw all the family on Zoom/Messenger as well. It was a busy afternoon and evening. time for bed now.
Morning all. Merry Christmas to everyone. Wet and windy this morning but not as windy as yesterday. I am headed to the Christmas tree to open...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to TurboDiesel and a Merry Christmas [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to acknative25 & Bill Smith & BlueZero & Buck55 & Christmas Carol & christmascarol & F350 & jdempsey &...
Merry Christmas to you too, Kimberly The evening you planned sounds nice.
Morning All. Just above freezing this morning but still windy. I think we are getting a storm tonight and tomorrow. Don't think there will be...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BigDdaddy & Buckeye & FastDonzi & Gasman & Hunker down & Jeff Rhine & John Shooter & mdavlee & Mikem & PDF...
Very thought provoking.
Congratulations on the addition to the family. [ATTACH]
Morning All. Temps sitting just above freezing with clear skies. We got to see the Christmas star last night as we headed down to catch the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to chewey & clarksvilleal & Csween & jbean & Johnny Chin & Mike Macri & rupedoggy & Sciguy & swenny & syd3006
Morning All I went to post this morning and realized that my post from yesterday didn't go through. It could be I forgot to hit Post Reply....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Boozer & CJKaz & DocDryden & J.Walker & Jim Powell & NY Woods & NYH1 & Old Cabin Guy & Ridgeback303 &...
they are LEDs. My usual Christmas lights had problems so I dug out a long string of outdoor mini LEDs. I have four sets of bubble lights that I...