Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Beetle-Kill and jdude [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Brad H & Buckcelina & cbake & chainjr50 & CK25hulk & dontracy19811 & Flyer304 & harrisonh817 &...
I have always liked pictures of your fire pit.
Morning All No I did not find my lost item BUT my office is a lot cleaner. A big box of recycling needs to be put out today. It is really windy...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Acutabove & Audiopit & bambisnightmare & bcdudeck & Burning13 & crazy Canadian & diyhunter & djofwitsnd &...
A little different from last year. Everyone must be waiting for that to descend on you again.
Morning all. Chore today is to clean out all the paper in the office. I hate it when you lose something and you keep going through the same...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bouch & clemdawg & crbivan & Cristian Bulbuc & davidmc & Dfarm & Dwight_Spaulding & Greggers2001 & Hayley...
Yes, he does. They work quite well if placed well in the center of the round. to drag a log though, we end up putting the cable around the end...
Morning all. Another morning of the river of rain pouring down on us. We were suppose to get wind last night but I don't think it was very bad....
Wishing a Happy Birthday today to tamarack [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bart Wolfe & bwhalerpk & Cheepbeer & Dub11 & Frank Neuman & Fwaddict473 & gary courtney & Higgs & James...
that is beautiful - cold looking but still beautiful
On the prairies in Canada just about everyone used to made a rink in their back yard. A lot of our good hockey players came from rinks like these.
If you set it up here, it would be a swimming pool. We have had so much rain and more to come.
It must be easier to let them go that way and know they are getting a good home instead of seeing them die on you.
Acck! you have one of those fridges too! It has been to wet to walk consistently so I have been trying to muzzle the fridge.
Love the bathtub in this one. Reminds me of my grandparents place. When we had to replace the tub for access for grandpa, my brother got the tub.
Morning All. Really windy yesterday but we got a walk in before the rain started. Poured rain with wind behind it so it was a dark day. I think...
Quite the house. I like everything except the splashboard in the kitchen.