Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to barniescamp & David Grool & dlneu & Duane & elmsplitter & Finn03 & JRoberts & Keith & Mari Lee & Mark...
Midwinter that looks like a painting not a photograph
wildwest I should have used this gif on the birthday thread for you. I didn't look at the age. [ATTACH]
Morning All. Wet and windy this morning. Almost got the packages ready for the mail. Final push this morning. Then I can decorate for...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Oldhippie [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to wildwest [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Barry Gage & ben littleton & blueguy & Brett Hutchinson & Christal8 & crzybowhntr & KevinDSB & Steve...
Unfortunately I would rather sew and craft than clean house. Good on your mother for the grit and determination to beat alcohol. Sewing was...
Morning All although it is nearly noon. Definitely don't have much of a schedule when you are retired. Woke up to clear skies after rain...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to NYCountry [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Angela Mileto & BradyK & chbryson & DDobbs & Deep down dave & DenverKyle & Floki & Francysco De La Palma &...
This could be a photo from our area. [IMG]
We went out for breakfast and I had a smoked salmon benny and campinspecter had a Belgium waffle with strawberries, whip cream and syrup. We were...