It took years to make the tree service connections but my moms farm is easy in easy out and once we have a good working relationship they can come...
No woodlots for me...would love that but it's just not in the works. I am a wood gathering whore. If you can think of a way to get firewood, I...
High school Environmental Science - basically all freshmen all day. Firewood seller and OWB owner.
Yes...summer off from teaching, not firewood!
One of my piles[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] 3.5 year old machine but only had 23 hours on it This was in my yard. I was working on some old cherry logs I had there....
The wood, for the most part is already on the ground. It just gets cut and split during the summer. I windrow it all and it sits out in a field...
Hey all, new guy here just wanted to say hi and give a little info about my firewood life. I have been selling firewood for 21/22 years now....
High school science teacher for 17 years now. Full time wood gatherer/processor.