We keep our pigs in a pen. There's a concrete slab about 15x20 and an enclosed house that is about 15x6. We get our feeders (30lbs or so) in...
Ok, now it makes total sense. I sell around 130 cords a year and lots of junk is generated in the process. Before I had my OWB, I had a hard...
Ok I admit it, I'm lost here...can you help me out?
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Going on year 7 with my OWB. Only "junk" wood is used to feed it and heat my house. This is all the by product of selling...
I've gotten some scores through the years but that's a darn good one!
Good firewood. Dries out fast.
I like to check out Mount Washington NH from time to time. Cold is one thing but it's the wind there that's crazy.
Yes that is a dump truck about 3/4 full of bark and splitter scraps hand loaded using just a pitchfork yesterday. Figure it's about a cord and a...
[ATTACH] Just taking care of business. Too much bark and splitter scrap
Got a great helper there!
Always save em!
Always. It's year round for me but it's therapy.
Too much money and most of what I get isn't processor type wood.
Raise our own meat - cows, pigs, chickens. Huge savings and so much better.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] There really is no true start to a season when you sell firewood because it's all year long but 2 weekends ago is what...
They are the tourist traps...I know many love them but there are so many other great mom and pop places in the city to get one.
Oh heck no!! Please don't call this a Philly cheese steak! I know your title says "sort of" but living 30 minutes from Philly my whole life, I...
I just put less wood in my OWB.
Thanks. I will add more pics and conversations as time passes. I'm really liking this group so far. Very friendly.
Just ordered 34 meat birds to be delivered in early march. I try to avoid having them during the extreme weather, both hot and cold. Lost 8 in 3...