Tulip Poplar for sure as the others have said. One interesting thing to me though is how curved the trunk is. Usually they grow straight as an...
Nice scenery to look at while you work!
2018 Earth Overshoot Day: We're expected to exhaust a year’s worth of the planet's resources on Aug. 1
Sorry, I meant the OG. Southern Burlington County here.
Where abouts in S Jersey are you?
What did it cost to get a setup like that?
Sell some extra and keep on cutting and splitting.
Looking good! For easier more uniform slices you may want to partially freeze your roasts. We do that to make chip steak from boneless deer hams...
I just put mine in the freezer 2 weeks ago. Had one come in at 8.6 pounds.
I'm thinking white walnut aka butternut.
Sweet gum is miserable and should be left to rot or for those of us who have owb's and don't have to worry much about splitting. It dries pretty...
No orange juice. A delicious Double IPA.
[ATTACH] Porterhouse and boneless sirloin.
The flavoring has a lot to do with the fat that is marbelized within the meat and yes, to me, that is a lot of fat to trim off. We raise,...
Do you guys like all that fat on your meat like that?
No such thing as too warm for firewooding. Summer is when I get most of my wood cut and split.
Sweet gum usually has barker that is rougher and with deeper furrows than I am seeing in your pictures, but maybe it's just the angle of the...
This wood stand was all his idea. I made him replace my seasoned wood that's out there with wood that he split which isn't ready to burn yet. He...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My 6 year old is crazy about firewood and always wants to help. I process wood to sell at my moms farm about...
Like a boss!!