I don’t see BL in those leaves. Every BL leaf I’ve ever seen has more of an oval shape. BL [ATTACH] Honey- [ATTACH]
Great pic Moll’s! :):yes: Nice full woodshed M2theB :thumbs:
Hot air (not heat) rises, so pulling up is key. Ceiling fan just can’t efficiently push down less dense air as well as it can lift up more dense...
Shoooooot, Ashwatcher has had them tracks for a few years!!! Nice job Ashwatcher, as usual! :handshake:
Ya, there are pics from back in the past.... let’s remember the good times, shall we? :handshake:
I guess I can call the current status of my unorganized stacks “abstract yard art.” :picard: I believe Backwoods Savage would concur. :hair:...
Darn it. Out of stock in my area! Thanks for the link SITM :salute:
It’s a good thing you don’t use electric... I think that “smoke ring” would be non existent.
:salute: You dint think I would lose my edge, didja? :D
Wow!!! You really said that. :D:rofl: :lol: Or... o_O:eek::faint: :rofl: :lol:
I didn’t implore the zoom... I see now they’re onions . :rofl: :lol::picard: You’ll have to let mat60 know the particulars... that way he can...
Hadn’t occurred to me, they’re so white. :rofl: :lol:
That’s your signal to turn it into firewood, Rog.
What. Is. That? First thing came to mind was bacon wrapped lard cakes. :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Did you check all fasteners for tightness? You know how heat likes to make metal expand....
He was a funny dude... I enjoy that deadpan style. Mitch Hedberg always had me rolling, too. Miss that guy.
I believe TurboDiesel has had starter issues in the past.... :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Leave it alone Loon :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Heck, I think your pics were better than most of yooperdave ’s submittals... :whistle: :zip: :thumbs: :rofl: :lol: Oh yeah, he’s off site for the...
Oh C’mon man- you know you’re saving that one for your highlight reel.... :whistle: :rofl: :lol: