Can’t stop the machine that is marketing. Heck, there may be a wax candle version of “Swedish Torch” out there.........:sherlock: :whistle:...
How about traps or poison? If I had that many vermin around where I lived, it would be “game on!”
With a little deducing (and maybe some googlies), one would be able to yes w/out much more to go on... :yes:
“I say, Geebes will you take Charles out to wrought a tuffie...?” :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Yep, saw that on same network last night.
Of course... the gang I work with as well as being a member here can sometimes require a thick skin... no worries! :salute::thumbs::D
We are a pretty fun group- we take work seriously, and play even more seriously. :yes:
One of my coworkers is preparing a similar sounding queso dip for an engineering coworker cookout today. He’ll put some light pellet smoke to it...
Smoking this healthy treat?
:sherlock::rofl: :lol:
Thanks H!
Guess I have some googley to do...
Something that maybe Barcroftb left there from the last mini GTG? Or WeldrDave ’s FT?
Yep, another vote for cherry. Be careful tho on the felling... do some knocking of that trunk for solidness.... Barcroftb & walt can attest to a...
Sorry to read of this news campinspecter & Woodwidow. :(
That looks great EODMSgt :salute: Do tell, did you fill the entire tank with soil or did you add a filler so as not to require so much dirt?
[MEDIA]
There it is!!!!! The elusive Midwinter handling your wood.... :eek: :rofl: :lol: JK folks... :salute:
[ATTACH] :salute: :D :rofl: :lol:
Quotable quote of the day!!! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: You could have also said “looks like I used yooperdave ’s camera to take the...