Sounds like she has a film career ahead of her... and maybe a follower in one Loon. :rofl: :lol: :wacky:
Ok, where do you hide the Crestor or is it folded into that mamo-naise spread? :rofl: :lol:
Yer fine Chaz... settle down. :D
I have had a 22 ton Champion since ‘12 and it hasn’t missed a beat. The Mrs. can stand it up vertical and pull it started before I even crack the...
LoL No way! I personally luv those layered biscuits. She don’t mind them either... just not as the base of biscuits and gravy... she either makes...
Son, I’m here to tell ya- even tho I’m sure that’s delicious, Mrs VW aka Fire Flake would trounce those biscuits!!! :rofl: :lol:
Nor the poisonous effects the body sees when the beer is full powered.
Exactly... and not partake for a week or a month... not even an issue.
Mostly same, here. And as for murderous behavior- I know I murdered more than one box of Girl Scout cookies back then... and when I quit I...
Can’t imagine why.... :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Only cos U asked nicely.... :rofl: :lol:
Excellent work mike bayerl :salute:
amateur cutter...? Some other tractor guy....? Can’t remember them all...
Looks OSHA approved to me... well at least OHSh!T approved. :whistle: :salute: :rofl: :lol:
Indeed.
4C Italian flavor bread crumbs was our go-to growing up on LI as a kid.
Like blaming a gun for aiming itself and pulling its own trigger... :picard: :headbang: :hair:
Exactly... what was the status of their marriage, what baggage did either spouse carry, what else was left out of the picture?
While not trying to diminish these horrible occurrences... I believe responsible firearms owners feel exactly the same way about those who make...